2017 GOLDENDOODLE PUPPIES FOR SALE!
WE'RE THE ONLY BREEDER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD THAT'S REALLY BREEDING "AUTHENTIC" TINY TEACUP SIZE GOLDENDOODLES - SO DON'T BE FOOLED BY IMPOSTORS!
TROPICO KENNELS SIZE CHART:
- Tiny Teacup 3-10 pounds
- Toy 10-15 pounds
- Micro Mini 15-20 pounds
- Mini 20-30 pounds
- Medium (a.k.a. Moyen) 30-50 pounds
- Standard 50-75 pounds
- Royal Standard 75-100 pounds
GOLDENDOODLE GENERATION CHART:
Golden Retriever x Poodle = F1 (50% Golden Retriever & 50% Poodle)
- F1 x F1 = F2 (50% Golden Retriever & 50% Poodle)
- F2 x F2 = F3 (50% Golden Retriever & 50% Poodle)
- F3 x F3 = Multigenerational/a.k.a. Multi-Generation or Multi-Gen (50% Golden Retriever & 50% Poodle)
- F1 x F1B = F2B (37.50% Golden Retriever & 62.50% Poodle)
- F2 x F1B = F2B (37.50% Golden Retriever & 62.50% Poodle)
- F1 x Poodle = F1B (25% Golden Retriever & 75% Poodle)
- F2 x Poodle = F1B (25% Golden Retriever & 75% Poodle)
- F1B x F1B = F1B (25% Golden Retriever & 75% Poodle)
- F1B x Poodle = F1BB/a.k.a. F1B.B or F1B (12.5% Golden Retriever & 87.5% Poodle) some breeders refer to F1BB as F1B.B, but most breeders just refer to them as F1B
From best to worst for allergies and shedding:
- The F1B & F1BB (a.k.a. F1B.B) should be non-shedding and allergy friendly for even severe allergy sufferers, but keep in mind there is no 100% allergy-free dog in the world!
- The F2B should be low to no shedding and may not be allergy friendly for severe allergy sufferers.
- The F1, F2 & F3/Multi-Generation have the highest risk of shedding and most will shed to varying degrees, so these types are not recommended for allergy sufferers.
2017 List of Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale!
Click on a link below for more info!
- Pinky & Java's Tiny Teacup Size Pups
- Lorde & Pup-Pup's Tiny Teacup Size Pups
- Sadie & Blake's Toy Size Pups
- Red & Elmer's Toy Size Pups
- Ramona & Cody's Micro Mini Size Pups
- NEW LITTER* Sandy & Rusty's Medium Size Pups Info & Pics Coming Soon!
- NEW LITTER* Juno & Hilo's Mini Size Pups Info & Pics Coming Soon!
- NEW LITTER* Mimi & Buster's Medium Size Pups Info & Pics Coming Soon!
Please check back often for updates to this list! As soon as we know what's coming next we'll post it here!
Male or Female Puppy: Which is Better?
The battle of the sexes is not limited to humans after all. Some believe that the male dog is more affectionate and easier to train, while the female dog is more aggressive and protective of its owners and puppies. Well, the truth is that when it comes to dogs and puppies there is no superior sex. For more info CLICK HERE